“One of our favorite mexican restaurants!”
Review of Acapulcos

Acapulcos
Ranked #12 of 154 Restaurants in Stratford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 20 February 2017

We go here at least twice a month. Be sure to try the queso dip, it is amazing. My favorite dish is the fajita wrap burrito with shrimp. Beans are creamy and delicious. Awesome margaritas too. Staff is friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

This is the fourth or fifth time that I have eaten here with friends over the last few years. They love it! Each time, I have been there it is very crowded and loud and my food has been mediocre. My last dinner was pork and it was overdone. We experienced service that was also very slow. While no one complained about their dinner, none of us finished our dinners. It seems to be a matter of taste.

Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I'm used to going in with my best friend and her daughter but this was the ultimate I don't think I'll ever go back. Only did it take a long time but both entrees came back COLD!!!. It seems like both of the plates were just sitting there waiting to come to the table and when we told the waitress and the supervisor of the situation instead of my best friend's plate being redone the waitress took it back and heated up if that was the case we could have brought it home and put it in the microwave.So we cancelled both of our entrees and luckily her daughter ate. Her food was at least done correctly. We felt insulted and the waitress decided to be upset that my best friend, gave her a few words of advice. By the way no yelling was involved. Need to retrain your staff.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Great mexican food, great location! Decent prices and drinks. When you are in the mood for mexican - this works!

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Very simple menu with traditional rice and beans. I always found the food to be delicious. The staff is always friendly to me as well. If I'm not having the Sea Burrito then it's the Sea Enchilada. Always stuffed afterward.