Open today: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fun place to hang out with friends

To be honest...I don’t like beer and I don’t like Two Roads beers. That being said it’s a great... read more

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Reviewed 5 days ago
Seaside788588
yes all roads lead to Two Roads

Local craft beers, really good tour, in an old brick warehouse. Two Roads offers a wide selection... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2018
KramSolo
New England

All reviews great beer tasting room food truck bar area gift shop double ipa beer garden brewing company t shirts different beers fun atmosphere local brewery bring your own beers on tap bring food large bar nice selection
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed checking out Two Roads. The beer is always fresh and innovative. Their tasting room is very large and well designed. I enjoyed the beer choices offered yesterday as did my date. Our favorite was the expressway stout. We did flights and enjoyed the beer and atmosphere!

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to stop and order a Flight. You can taste up to five beers. Enjoyed the beers here. The expresso coffee stout was amazing!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

its lots of fun to bring family and friends. its cool to see how they brew the beer and its also very yummy.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a brilliant brewery; you can try a really wide selection of beers and the price is not too high. It is a fun atmosphere too, and you can try some brews you wouldn't normally find.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here just to check it out. We loved the beer and the chance to try a few different ones! Great ambiance and friendly staff!