This is a great, inexpensive place to stay near Bridgeport hospital! The rooms are a certainly worn looking, but everything is clean and works!
- only costs $65/night if you pay in cash
- you have control of the room temperature, and it actually works!
- rooms smell like oranges (orange scented cleaner?)
- VERY GOOD water pressure in the shower!
- I needed an extra towel and they gave me a hot, freshly laundered towel right away
- microwave in suite (I brought some leftovers with me and ate them for dinner)
- beds made nicely and everything clean
- the motel must be close to a train track because every now an then I could hear a low rumble. It was not loud enough to wake me from sleep.
I highly recommend this motel for travelers on a budget. I was able to make a reservation just a few hours before arriving, and the staff were nice. They also show you the room before you commit, which is a nice gesture.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking