“Great Pizza!”
Review of Blaze Pizza

Blaze Pizza
Ranked #4 of 47 Restaurants in Storrs
Reviewed 25 August 2017

We love this place and go here on a regular basis. You can put any toppings you wish on your pizza. It's ready really fast and the crust is nice and thin. Perfect for us.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Wao fast food pizza with a delicious taste, you choose the toppings to taste, the cheese and the sauce all very good quality and what you feel to delight your drink is already ready, I do not know how they do it peeo do it, me charm

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stopped here last night. Girl behind line explained how it worked for us since it was our first time here. Pizza was great and we enjoyed every bite!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Group of 10 was able to choose their individual pizzas/toppings/salads and be sitting and eating within 10-15 minutes. Great food and friendly, helpful staff.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I am addicted to Blaze. It's my favorite pizza in the area. I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed!