“Breakfast road trip”

Kizl's Restaurant Luncheonette
Ranked #13 of 203 Restaurants in Southington
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

By far best breakfast restaurant in Hartford area. Waiting lines move quickly since kitchen is very efficient. Very friendly staff and waitresses. Best value while offering large portions. Menu diner like going from breakfast to dinner. The Posioden is my favorite, lux, onion, tomato omelette.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

This is a place you can go to and feel comfortable. There is a homey-ness about it, and the booths make it even more cozy.

The food is great and -- at a price well below the majors!

Well worth it and highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

This place is a family oriented restaurant with that said do not expect it to be quiet.
It’s very loud very quickly and gets busy fast!
The parking lot was full and we waited 10 minutes in line to be seated. We took this as a sure sign that place was gonna be good!
The food was very good and super affordable I highly recommend coming here if your on a tight budget as the portions are large for a good price.
We will be returning

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

This is definitely a place for the locals. It was busy and the food was your run of the mill breakfast. Price was good and so was service. If you are looking for a local place with decent food and prices this is it.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Was in the area with my family to go to Lake Compounce. We ate there for breakfast Saturday and Sunday because it was so close. Saturday, things were fine. Food was good, pancakes that the kids got were a little tough but edible. The service was ok.

Sunday our server was very nice. As we were talking to her another waitress with clearly way to many dishes in her hands walked by and dropped a plate right by our table. I was on the inside of the booth and one of the pieces went flying and hit me in the ankle bone and got ketchup on my sock. Not worried about the sock but my ankle was in a lot of pain. The waitress who dropped the plate seemed to be more concerned about the plate and the clean up. Our waitress was very nice, mentioned she send the manager over. The manager came with a very "do I have to be here" look on his face. Honestly, thought they would have at least adjusted our bill. All I got was a few "I'm sorry's". We will be back to the area but will never go here again. Their customer service is severely lacking and the mediocre food isn't worth it.

All I got out of this restaurant was a limp.