“Best breakfast!”

Kizl's Restaurant Luncheonette
Ranked #13 of 206 Restaurants in Southington
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

They do have great lunch and dinner but I always get breakfast no matter what time it is! I love that they serve it all day and its consistent and delicious!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Great dine, always a crowd but quick and experienced service get you in and out! Pancakes were huge and I don't think we till 8 hours later. A favorite on the west side of town!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We stopped in here one afternoon with my father in law on the way to Lake Compounce. It has a great old family feel but needs to be updated. The food was pretty standard. We did have to send something back that was served cold.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Love to go here for breakfast! They have the best corn beef hash and poached eggs - my favorite. The place is always packed - that tells you how good it is! I've eaten here several times and no matter what people select for breakfast when they come with me - they always love it!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 4 February 2017

My son tells me they were the, "best chocolate chip pancakes ever." He oughta know. He's 6 and knows his pancake. But I tried 'em too and they are terrific. So too the corned beef hash which has scallions and **just enough** spices. Eggs were (as asked for) over easy. Someone knows how to cook.

Coffee was also good.

But the all time winner was the service. Tina was just "there" enough.

So there you have it, excellent service, food, and prices. Remind me what else you could ask for.

Date of visit: February 2017