“Pleasant surprise”

Add it.
Chip's Family Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 203 Restaurants in Southington
Price range: USD 1 - USD 25
Description: Established in 1966, Chip's Family Restaurant creates a warm, friendly atmosphere that makes you feel like you've known us for years when you walk through our doors. We believe in quality food and excellent service. Everything is homemade and our pancakes are the lightest you'll ever taste and you can have them for any meal since we serve breakfast all day long. There is something for everyone's appetite, including healthy options as well as a gluten free menu. Our lunch and dinners include everything from soups and salads to delicious paninis and even three course dinners. We are community oriented and believe in giving back to local charities and organizations. We hope to see you soon!
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Fantastic breakfast. While it seems like a pancake place there are loads of other choices, skillets and omelets, and such. Pretty fast, friendly and everything was good.

1  Thank janetmE6725FU

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a late evening bite. What’s better than breakfast for dinner. Great variety of food choices from breakfast to burgers to dinners.
Service was great and all that we ordered was.really delicious. We had a variety of plates from omelettes , burgers, sandwiches and dinner choices.
Will
Definitely return.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to a Chip’s. I ate at the Fairfield location in the past. Like Fairfield, the food was good. My friend had a short stack, coffee and sausage. I had short stack of banana pancakes and coffee. The bill came to $25.00, which I felt was high for pancakes.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

If you haven’t try this place your missing out. I have try so many things on their menu and never been disappointed. If you join their loyalty club the menu expands even more , not to mention the savings. My latest meal was a farmers omelette. Zucchini, red pepper, Bermuda onions,mushrooms, cheese and I added jalapeño. With a side of pancake included. I was very pleased and full.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I ordered the German Apple pancakes and they were the best! They also have stuffed bell peppers, shepherds pie, burgers, pastas, cheesecake, coffees,. Great staff, very clean