“Close to home ”

The Lodge Bar and Grill
Ranked #26 of 50 Restaurants in Southbury
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Went here on a Friday night for a quick dinner. Pool table in the other room, looks like a good place to meet folks for drinks and/or dinner. Stopped in for a quick dinner. Nice place, attentive staff, good basic pub food. Nothing crazy good, just typical stuff. Nachos are ok, could use better distribution of toppings, but typical. I'd go back because the location is central for most of our friends. Nothing that we walked away saying we couldn't wait to have "it" again. Our son had the Big mouth burger, very good. Try it for yourself and see.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I patronized The Lodge Bar and Grill since 2010. I use to bring friends there and recommend the establishment to others, utilizing social media to bring in gatherings of people resulting in upwards of 12 people and $250 worth of business on these occasions. (2 times in March and April '16 and there would have been more this year.) Back again with smaller groups in June '16. The publicity, recommendations and continued business I promoted, was not appreciated nor acknowledged by one of the owners and my support and loyalty as a patron of The Lodge was dismissed. For this reason, I no longer recommend nor patronize The Lodge Bar and Grill.
Will patronize and recommend other places in the area with better customer service where management shows appreciation for loyal patrons and wants their continued business and recommendations/referrals.

3  Thank tompsyrn
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Local bar/restaurant.. outdoor seating.. prompt service.. always has specials going on drinks and food... Nice place to stop in for casual meal and/or just to hang out... very local...

Reviewed 6 January 2016

I went to this place a few years ago with my mom, who recommended this place, and has the greatest selections and is just a couple of streets away from where I live.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

This is your local spot for a beer and a burger. They do have entrees but the cheese steak, wraps and flat breads are the way to go. Some specials can be good but its hit or miss. Taco Tue is a good deal ($1.50 tacos). TVs in the bar and in main dining room, very casual with outdoor seating during the warmer months.