“Great Bagels, Poor Service”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Between Rounds Bakery Sandwich cafe'
Ranked #32 of 54 Restaurants in South Windsor
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: We are an upscale Bakery Sandwich Cafe featuring our own award winning bagels baked fresh daily. We also feature breakfast sandwiches, deli sandwiches, soups, salads and various pastries and desserts. Eat in or Take-out with delivery service available. FREE WI FI. Credit cards taken. Specialty drinks consisting of coffees, lattes, teas as well as frozen drinks are served.
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I used to be a regular patron but eventually got tired of the slow service. Dirty tables are often left untouched for long periods and it is not uncommon for them to run short of popular bagels early in the day.
Restaurant cluttered with all kinds of kitschy stuff that detracts from its appearance.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Not sure why but every time I ask for a plain bagel with "just a small amount of plain cream cheese" I get enough for a dozen bagels hanging off all sides. It is a waste and a mess. maybe listen to the customers request and then you can lower your prices if you are not giving a 1/2lb of cream cheese on every bagel. This happens way to often..Maybe time to go to DD for a bagel & cream cheese

Reviewed 18 June 2015

If you are looking for a great lunch in this area, stop here. The food is fresh and delicious. Not fancy--but good. Try the wraps---they are great!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Rarely do I have deli food, especially bagels. But a friend insisted that we eat here. The counter server suggested an "everything bagel" with my smoked salmon. It was great tasting. Went well with chicken noodle soup. Pleasant surprise, since I like neither bagels nor chicken soup, together.

Coffee is excellent (go away Starbucks!)

Another reliable stop while doing errands, gym stop, work lunch. Next time I'll try the pastries.

Check out the gift coffee mugs.

1  Thank lakwatsera2014
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Like many at times you just need a good cup of coffee and a bagel and Between Rounds hits the spot. For me I like a true bakery, filled with cheery staff and clear attention to quality. Coffee is consistently fresh and well brewed and the bagels which I cannot pass brings a smile to my wife and I. On 291 it is my go to spot at exit 4 easy on an off.