“Wonderful Sandwich Shop and Bakery”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Between Rounds Bakery Sandwich cafe'
Ranked #33 of 54 Restaurants in South Windsor
Price range: USD 3 - USD 8
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: We are an upscale Bakery Sandwich Cafe featuring our own award winning bagels baked fresh daily. We also feature breakfast sandwiches, deli sandwiches, soups, salads and various pastries and desserts. Eat in or Take-out with delivery service available. FREE WI FI. Credit cards taken. Specialty drinks consisting of coffees, lattes, teas as well as frozen drinks are served.
Reviewed 18 June 2015

If you are looking for a great lunch in this area, stop here. The food is fresh and delicious. Not fancy--but good. Try the wraps---they are great!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Rarely do I have deli food, especially bagels. But a friend insisted that we eat here. The counter server suggested an "everything bagel" with my smoked salmon. It was great tasting. Went well with chicken noodle soup. Pleasant surprise, since I like neither bagels nor chicken soup, together.

Coffee is excellent (go away Starbucks!)

Another reliable stop while doing errands, gym stop, work lunch. Next time I'll try the pastries.

Check out the gift coffee mugs.

1  Thank lakwatsera2014
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Like many at times you just need a good cup of coffee and a bagel and Between Rounds hits the spot. For me I like a true bakery, filled with cheery staff and clear attention to quality. Coffee is consistently fresh and well brewed and the bagels which I cannot pass brings a smile to my wife and I. On 291 it is my go to spot at exit 4 easy on an off.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

You get what you pay for here but it is a little expensive the food is delicious I had a ham and cheese sandwich on a cheddar bagel the meet was fresh the cheese was sliced well and the cheddar bagel wasn't exquisite

1  Thank Sharkiteuthis
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Their bagels don't have that cakey, grocery store consistency that some shops serve. While on a busy street, they are easily accessible.