“great sandwiches and excellent soups”
Review of Peaberry's Cafe

Peaberry's Cafe
Ranked #17 of 52 Restaurants in Simsbury
Price range: USD 8 - USD 10
Description: Peaberry's Cafe is a true cafe serving the highest quality coffee & espresso drinks. We also offer a variety of breakfast & lunch options. Breakfast offers freshly baked (from scratch) breakfast pastries, egg & cheese sandwiches, and inventive toasts. Lunch options include freshly-prepared, wholesome salads, sandwiches, & panini, as well as rotating daily soup selection. Don't miss our homemade cookies & other desserts!
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Spoiler alert- I am a regular. I love their soups. Always a choice of 2 and they are great, with a vegetarian offering ( it seems to me) every day. The clam chowder is there on Friday and so am I when I am in town. Sandwiches are excellent as well. The BLT alone is a reason to come to Simsbury! A really nice mix of ladies, kids, seniors and business men in for a good bite. Very friendly staff if you chat them up a bit! Crazy choices on the coffee too.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

Food is always great! Sometimes cashier can be curt. Always my go to breakfast place downtown. Very cozy seating (couches and such) with a fire place. Also counters and normal sit down tables.

Reviewed 22 November 2015

this is a local hangout, good pasteries & coffee & teas. comfortable setting and good for a break during the day.

1  Thank BWorth326
Reviewed 20 October 2015

Year after year we travel New England in October building a catalogue of nifty places to enjoy a meal or simply a cup of coffee. Peaberry'some is on the short list. You could easily drive by, it doesn't shout for attention, but that would be a mistake! A cozy, informal atmosphere, terrific coffee, sinful desserts, tasty soups, sandwiches and wraps, and cheerful, always helpful, staff make it feel, year after year, like returning to an old friend. The fact that prices are reasonable doesn't hurt either!

Reviewed 12 July 2015

I frequent this cafe, and while I love the atmosphere and options, it is definitely overpriced for what it is. They cook eggs in the microwave...I stick to the coffee because it is located super close to my work!

Been to Peaberry's Cafe? Share your experiences!