All reviews pool table omelet station front desk parking lot omelet bar underground parking order omelettes full size fridge king studio potatoes longhorn steakhouse fresh fruit free breakfast hot tub restaurants within walking distance comfy bed indoor pool
Reviewed 16 October 2018

I had to travel to Shelton a few times and picked this hotel. Its in a great location near work and has a few restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast is pretty standard and not high quality but the basics like coffee, fruit, toast and a simple omelet station do the job well. Staff is nice and the rooms I have had, have been clean and ready to go. They have a grab-n-go and the hotel offers a bunch of services like shopping, laundry, etc if you need to stay long term for business. The lobby is nice and the bar is pretty cool for a night cap before turning in for the night.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 16 October 2018

This hotel is perfect in every way. The location was great with everything you could possibly need in the area - gas, restaurants, shopping ect. The included breakfast was a full buffet. Fantastic food and a great value.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

Three times I made a reservation for 2 rooms. THREE times they did not have a room for me. The first time I made the reservation online, next over the phone, third in person. I even called one time to ask for adjoining rooms at which point they told me they would put it in my reservation but neglected to tell me I only had one room booked because who knows what happened to the other reservation. Even with all of this they would not honor the wedding room rate we were there with. None of it makes sense. But at least attempt to make good.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Someone at Hyatt has really paid attention to the nuances of what makes a great stay.. Everything seems to be well though out and tended to. We were very pleased. I'll be considering HYATT next time I travel.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2018

I always look forward to my regular stay here for work. Perfect location close to shops and restaurants. Seamless experience check in to check out. Staff hospitable, but not overly nosey. I can go about my routine in peace and comfort.