“Visited here with family following a funeral. ”
Review of Pub 67

Pub 67
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Seymour
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant/bar accommodated about 30 or so of us, following my grandmother’s funeral a month or so back. Put out a decent spread of food, and made an environment welcome for all of us, including my wheelchair bound great aunt. Good people here, thank you on behalf of the Pawchyk / Nedovich family.

1  Thank Skysoldier4life

Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

I came here for dinner. I sat at the bar and was given a menu.

Looking over their menu, I chose the turkey club special ($11) that came with fries.

The order came about 15 minutes later. The sandwich was made big slices of Texas toast and came with a ton of sliced turkey along with bacon and cheese. There was a generous portion of fries as well.

The sandwich was very good and I thought it was a very good meal.

Kathy did a great job taking care of my orders. Friendly service.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

we stopped after a long day of appointments. We were greeted right away for our drink order. they have quite the variety of beers, wines and mixed drinks. The food menu is awesome. From hot dogs, hamburgers, salads, appetizers, wings, it was a great selection.
We ordered 6 wings with Pub 67 bbq sauce on them. Very tasty and meaty. will order more next time
For dinner we both had burgers. I had the Hoitt Todd burger and hubby had mushroom cheese burger. You can choose your bread (brioche, engish muffin or toast. the sides are fries or you can sub with tots, onion rings salad or sweet potato fries.
The staff were attentive and friendly, greeted everyone.
I would recommend going there. we will be going back

1  Thank Fraxl
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

If you need a guaranty that the beer will be cold and the food will be good and you need to get good service, well this is where you need to go. Giant beer selection, great wings and burgers and tater tots. Always feel better after a visit to this place !

2  Thank RJBeaconFalls
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are finding that we frequent this restaurant every Friday night. The food is excellent and consistent each week. The atmosphere is fun in the live music is great! Service is always fantastic, the waitresses are friendly. The burgers are extremely good, along with their other selections. I really like the decor and the huge bar. It's nice to have a good restaurant close to home. I don't know what took me so long to try this place. My only suggestion is that they should offer dessert on the menu.

1  Thank Alicia O