“Good for a quick meal”

Wendy's
Ranked #52 of 76 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped here for a bite.

It is located close to the I-91 exit.

I like their different options on their menu board.

I chose a chicken sandwich which good.

Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

As far as fast food restaurants go, here's one of the better ones. Staff inside is courteous and efficient. Love the salad meals. As for the drive-through, the wheels on your car barely even stop before you have your order and are on your way!

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I tried this diner a few times after it reopened. The food doesn't have much flavor, except salt. Service is slow and rude, and on three separate occasionztus, I could not get the attention of anyone to refill my coffee, which is served in 6 oz. cups, I think.

1  Thank cindyg52
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I arrived at Wendy's just before 10:00 p.m. (closing time) but they allowed me in and served me. I appreciated that.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Typical drive-thru fast food. I like the chili though! service and food is typical. This brand has been around for a long time.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!