“The fastest drive-through ever!”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #51 of 75 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

As far as fast food restaurants go, here's one of the better ones. Staff inside is courteous and efficient. Love the salad meals. As for the drive-through, the wheels on your car barely even stop before you have your order and are on your way!

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I tried this diner a few times after it reopened. The food doesn't have much flavor, except salt. Service is slow and rude, and on three separate occasionztus, I could not get the attention of anyone to refill my coffee, which is served in 6 oz. cups, I think.

1  Thank cindyg52
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I arrived at Wendy's just before 10:00 p.m. (closing time) but they allowed me in and served me. I appreciated that.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Typical drive-thru fast food. I like the chili though! service and food is typical. This brand has been around for a long time.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I have gone to Wendy's in many places but the other night was the first time I had a Mozzarella burger, which I truly savored since I love both burgers and Italian dishes.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!