“The fastest drive-through ever!”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #3 of 3 Quick Bites in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Fast food
Description: At Wendy's in Rocky Hill, CT we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty, or meaty Baconator at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's Rocky Hill, CT hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

As far as fast food restaurants go, here's one of the better ones. Staff inside is courteous and efficient. Love the salad meals. As for the drive-through, the wheels on your car barely even stop before you have your order and are on your way!

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 10 November 2016

I tried this diner a few times after it reopened. The food doesn't have much flavor, except salt. Service is slow and rude, and on three separate occasionztus, I could not get the attention of anyone to refill my coffee, which is served in 6 oz. cups, I think.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank cindyg52
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I arrived at Wendy's just before 10:00 p.m. (closing time) but they allowed me in and served me. I appreciated that.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Typical drive-thru fast food. I like the chili though! service and food is typical. This brand has been around for a long time.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 5 June 2016

I have gone to Wendy's in many places but the other night was the first time I had a Mozzarella burger, which I truly savored since I love both burgers and Italian dishes.

Date of visit: June 2016

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!