“Unfortunate”

Wendy's
Ranked #44 of 73 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 November 2016

I tried this diner a few times after it reopened. The food doesn't have much flavor, except salt. Service is slow and rude, and on three separate occasionztus, I could not get the attention of anyone to refill my coffee, which is served in 6 oz. cups, I think.

1  Thank cindyg52

Reviewed 4 August 2016

I arrived at Wendy's just before 10:00 p.m. (closing time) but they allowed me in and served me. I appreciated that.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Typical drive-thru fast food. I like the chili though! service and food is typical. This brand has been around for a long time.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I have gone to Wendy's in many places but the other night was the first time I had a Mozzarella burger, which I truly savored since I love both burgers and Italian dishes.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Things happened and made it difficult for me to go for a sit down dinner as it was getting late for me. Dinner from Wendy's drive thru was my choice. Thankfully their drive thru is open till 1 AM. It was also very close to the Rocky Hill Hampton Inn where I was staying.
Even at the late hour that i stopped by for my dinner the burger and fries where hot and fresh.