“excellent soft ice-cream!”

Wendy's
Ranked #50 of 75 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I arrived at Wendy's just before 10:00 p.m. (closing time) but they allowed me in and served me. I appreciated that.

Reviewed 15 June 2016

Typical drive-thru fast food. I like the chili though! service and food is typical. This brand has been around for a long time.

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I have gone to Wendy's in many places but the other night was the first time I had a Mozzarella burger, which I truly savored since I love both burgers and Italian dishes.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Things happened and made it difficult for me to go for a sit down dinner as it was getting late for me. Dinner from Wendy's drive thru was my choice. Thankfully their drive thru is open till 1 AM. It was also very close to the Rocky Hill Hampton Inn where I was staying.
Even at the late hour that i stopped by for my dinner the burger and fries where hot and fresh.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

The staff here seemed to have trouble getting the orders right. Someone was checking all their work. Meal was ok.

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!