“The Wendy's Experience You Expect”
Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #52 of 76 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 September 2015 via mobile

My son and I stopped here after a day of party boat fishing in the sound. We ordered nuggets meal and a burger meal and were served promptly and courteously, despite not looking our best after a day on the water. One pleasant surprise was that our total bill came in under $10, which had to be a mistake in our favor. So we paid it quickly and got the hell out of there. Your results may vary, but this seems a clean safe place to eat.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Most of the time, the staff is not friendly or courteous. At the drive through, they just hand you a bag and rarely say "thank you" or "have a nice day," so you're waiting there wondering if there's more coming. When you don't leave, they open the window and say, "Can I help you?" in a snotty tone.

The last time we went here we didn't get our salad dressing, so when we told the person at the window, someone from the back threw it about 20 feet to the guy at the window. He missed the catch, and it splattered open when it hit the wall. I seriously wonder if there's ever a manager on duty.

As for the food, it usually tastes old. Unless you go during lunch or dinner time, the fries are almost always soggy and taste like they've been sitting around for a long time. I generally try to avoid eating here.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

stopped in late to get something to eat,,i found the staff to be friendly and the food to be fresh....service was fast

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I had the fish sandwich and it was so tough it was as if they'd cooked it the night before and refried it the next day. I actually
had to cut off the edges because they were so tough and there wasn't very much left that I could eat. The staff was very nice and friendly but the food wasn't very good and the floor was sticky. When I travel I often go to fast food places because I know what to expect. This was not the case this time. I won't stop here again.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

I have tried going there out of convience about 5 times in the last year. Every time something is missing. The worst was when I ordered my favorite salad, got home and had no napkin or fork, but the wrong dressing as well. I called and spoke with the manager, who basically blew me of saying they were out of that dressing and they substitute all the time. You cannont substitute a spicy dressing for a basic ranch, it is not even close. I asked why I wasn't told this and let me decide to choose something they had in stock. She told me they do it all the time and clearly wanted to get me off the phone. Never even offering to make it right! I'll drive 2 towns away now if I want Wendy's!

1  Thank Leslie J

Been to Wendy's? Share your experiences!