“Memphis chicken ”

New York Pickle Deli
Ranked #19 of 70 Restaurants in Rocky Hill
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Omg words cannot describe this messy dripping sandwich. All I can say is that this is the closest thing I can get to a BBQ sandwich done right, then golly I want more. All that with a pickle and some good ice tea, plus it has tangy & creamy slaw on it makes it purely perfect topped with a pretzel bun. NYPD YOU DID IT AGAIN

Reviewed 28 September 2016

We love their breakfast menu and fast service. Particularly love the corned beef for lunch. Can't beat their quality and value and diverse menu!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

Visited NYPD for lunch and ordered the half sandwich and soup with the BLT and black bean soup. The sandwich was good, the soup was ok. The order came with a side (I picked chips) and a pickle. The pickle was ok, I've had better half sour but obviously made in house.

1  Thank operatorerror
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

I had their corn beef hash with eggs sunny side up...the hash was absolutely awesome sauce. Plus with my usual cup of coffee and orange juice equals perfection with the great service.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I love, love, love the coconut French toast here. It is off-the-hook delicious, just the right amount of sweetness to start you day. They serve the French toast with warm, real maple syrup, which makes this combo a match made in heaven! I usually order a side of red potato home fries. They are cooked to perfection and have a crispy sear on them from the grill. The décor here can use some work and the service is hit or miss, but the food is a home run!