All reviews halloween weekend trick or treating halloween activities wagon ride this past weekend bingo camping dave weekends bouncy campfire tubs
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

They say no outside firewood but were unable to sell us wood on a Friday evening. No campfire that night for us. Sites way too close and overcrowded. Quiet time seems to run late for a family campground. Pool areas were way too overcrowded with minimal seats available. With that many people jammed into the campground, I would have expected more seating. To make it worse, 1 of the only 2 pools available to kids under 21 was closed for hours. (I ll let you guess why, although not the park's fault, just the clientele) Tons of activities but this doesnt offset the negatives. Mystic KOA about 10 minutes away is much better in numerous ways.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been 2 strawberry park a few times and am never disappointed. The sites are all a pretty good size. Bathrooms at facilities are all clean. A ton of activities for kids and adults. Kids loves bingo and the dance party and other activities. The pools are nice and big in season there are 3. My kids went swimming in the heated pool and had a blast. Halloween activities and trick or treating were a huge success. Studio 54 party was fun for adults. We are returning next Halloween!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2018

We had a great stay this past weekend. Tons of activities for both young and old. The pools were great, everyone was friendly. Our two complaints, the signage for street labels. These seemed to be either missing or not readable from a distance which made it difficult when pulling in with a 33' camper on the back. Also, we were infested and invaded by fly's at our site and our friends all weekend to the point they were so unbearable that we had to go indoors. Place was very clean overall and we look forward to returning, with the hopes the fly's are gone.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Shylow S
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I’ve been visiting annually for almost 16 years and this year I noticed the pak has a severe issue with flies. The store and front desk folks swat flies as they serve the campers. Not sure if pest exterminating wasn’t done this year but be ready for a constant annoyance everywhere in the park.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Marlene R
Reviewed 2 July 2018

On the whole, the activities, the young people working at this campground are terrific. However, we were given a faulty RV to rent for the weekend. We arrived late Friday afternoon and checkout time is 10 a.m on Sunday. The fuses started blowing out on Friday evening. After multiple calls and multiple visits by maintenance, an electrician was called in on Saturday afternoon. He tried to fix the problem to no avail. We started complaining on Friday evening, and by 5 pm on Saturday I requested to speak to the manager, Dave. Initially, they couldn't find my reservation, he finally found it but never spoke to me directly. Rather, he had the front desk do his dirty work. How would they compensate me for the trouble? Mind you, I had 5 children with me, it was Saturday evening, and what he wanted was to give us another trailer meaning I might as well just pack up everything and go home for the trouble it would be only to pack up, move, and Sunday morning re-pack to leave the campsite by 10 a.m. and go home. He was not willing to speak to me. He was not willing to give any type of monetary compensation. His suggestion to move to another trailer was laughable even by his own employees stating that was a ridiculous solution that made no sense. I would be very careful to make sure everything is in working order before you unpack at this campground, make sure you keep all your paperwork including your credit card payment information as they are totally NOT willing to help out in any way. As an aside, I was told he was too busy to speak to me as there was a problem with payroll he was trying to fix because none of the employees got paid. Interesting.

Stayed: June 2018