“Local Place”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 28
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Grill 37 is committed to using the freshest ingredients as possible. We use local products in our weekly specials but we are constantly looking for ways to incorporate local, CT grown food in our everyday menu. You can taste the difference! Everything is made from scratch at Grill 37. Our stocks, sauces, soups and breads are all made by hand.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We truly enjoy this place to unwind and catch up at the end of a busy week or just to visit with some friends. Sushi is a great treat 3 nights a week. Great salads and burgers. Prime RIb Friday a nice treat. Wine on Tap!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

About 40 of us had our reunion at Grill 37 and it was a great experience. The place was lovely, the food was excellent and the location perfect. The buffet had plenty of selections and it was very tasty, especially the Chicken Cacciatore and roasted potatoes.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

My husband and I recently visited for our anniversary dinner. It was our first time here. The atmosphere was lovely, the food was quite good, but the service was very slow and we had to ask for bread. Granted, it was a busy Friday night, but the restaurant seemed understaffed. We sat for at least 10 minutes after our dinner plates were cleared, wine glasses empty, before we were asked if we wanted dessert. When the dessert arrived, it was excellent. I would recommend this place on the atmosphere and the food quality alone and we plan to return, but perhaps on a different night. I appreciate a place that allows diners to eat at a leisurely pace, but please keep the wine and water glasses full.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The food and drinks here are great, . I had the stuffed fish and my wife had the Filet. Great taste to both, my bloody mary almost have a salad in it, Very good.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Apparently this restaurant has a small staff ... I've had great food and excellent service, good food and great service, but most recently I walked out because I got no service after about 25 minutes, other than a glass of water. The server walked past several times and never even said, "I'll be with you as soon as I can." It was a Sunday night and a band was playing ... if you hire a band, you also hire additional staff--I think. No, we didn't have a reservation; if we had made one, we would have been an hour late--and it was a Sunday night, slow night for most restaurants. That said, the specials can be interesting and delicious; I've not had a bad meal here. I especially like the Very Berry cocktail

1  Thank LorraineR402