“Best lunches! Amazing service”

Mindy K Deli Catering LLC
Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in Old Saybrook
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

One of our favorite spots to go.
This is a local secret but discovered by some lucky foodies. Soups are outstanding - Thai specials wonderfully done.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I have been going here for years! I have NEVER had a bad meal! Highly recommend the spring rolls! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This place is a bit of a hole in the wall, but the food speaks for itself. Very fresh ingredients. Specializing in Thai, but also serve American and Mexican. Yes it may seem odd, but try it and you will be back. It's been our favorite lunch spot for 15 years. Friendly and hard working staff.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Ok, we just moved to the Old Saybrook area last July and I have driven up and down the Old Post Road a few hundred times and I never thought to try this place? What a mistake! When my bosses wife took me out to lunch we both had the summer rolls and the pork & shrimp dumpling soup and both were excellent! She has eaten there many times and said everything is good! She said their Pad Thai is the best around! My only complaint now is that they close at 5pm! Would be nice if they stayed open a few nights a week for the dinner crowd because we would definitely go even if it was for take out dinner, Mindy K how about it? Maybe lunch and dinner instead of breakfast and dinner?

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This place rocks, no matter what you get. Fantastic mix of deli standards with great Thai dishes that will knock your socks off. Mindy is a doll, too! This is a don't-miss when in the area.