“I love Mindy K's!”

Mindy K Deli Catering LLC
Ranked #15 of 84 Restaurants in Old Saybrook
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I have been going here for years! I have NEVER had a bad meal! Highly recommend the spring rolls! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

This place is a bit of a hole in the wall, but the food speaks for itself. Very fresh ingredients. Specializing in Thai, but also serve American and Mexican. Yes it may seem odd, but try it and you will be back. It's been our favorite lunch spot for 15 years. Friendly and hard working staff.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Ok, we just moved to the Old Saybrook area last July and I have driven up and down the Old Post Road a few hundred times and I never thought to try this place? What a mistake! When my bosses wife took me out to lunch we both had the summer rolls and the pork & shrimp dumpling soup and both were excellent! She has eaten there many times and said everything is good! She said their Pad Thai is the best around! My only complaint now is that they close at 5pm! Would be nice if they stayed open a few nights a week for the dinner crowd because we would definitely go even if it was for take out dinner, Mindy K how about it? Maybe lunch and dinner instead of breakfast and dinner?

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

This place rocks, no matter what you get. Fantastic mix of deli standards with great Thai dishes that will knock your socks off. Mindy is a doll, too! This is a don't-miss when in the area.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

I have been going to Mindy K's for over ten years. The Bill Murray sandwich is actually named after me... They make a great sandwich, and there are hot and cold varieties from Meatball and Philly Cheesesteaks to your traditional cold cut sandwiches and Italian Grinders. The unique feature to the restaurant is that the owner is a Thai woman formally trained at Johnson & Wales. In addition to the great soups, salads, and sandwiches, there are traditional Thai items like Pad Thai, Spring Rolls, and Currys. Cash Only!!!