“Much better since the renovations!”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 22 January 2017

Great coffee and now have a chance of finding a seat to enjoy a pastry. Staff are always friendly and of course the coffee is outstanding!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

I have to admit Starbucks is just not my favorite place--I'm not a fan of chain anythings-and this one can be absolutely packed on the weekend. But if you want consistency and familiarity-it's there.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Every time I'm in the area I always come here. The only sad part is that it's the only one around in that area. My mom and I always go here since we are Starbucks Coffee lovers. As a personal note order ahead, if not you either wait a long time or they run out of something you want (have a backup plan)

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Maybe it's me, but I've yet to come across a Starbucks that is Happy to take my order. It's not a crazy order - sometimes it's just a large coffee with coconut milk on the side....and it's still a project.

So, I'll just lower my expectations whenever I enter a Starbucks and then I won't be disappointed about service.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

This Starbucks is the only one in this area which can make my drink correctly each time. The staff are very friendly and work hard and the new renovation is good