“Skip this place”

Green Onion Pizza Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

The pizza was blah. We ate it because it was take out, but would not get this food again. Toppings were skimpy, except lots of one topping. Not much flavor. Was expecting much better based on reviews. My family didn't enjoy it either.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The food here has always been good and the prices are more than fair. There Gr4eek salad is exceptional as is some of their other appetizers.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Couldn't wait to go and have dinner. Ordered the chicken parmigiana and it was excellent. The chicken was huge and lots of cheese on it, I had shells with it and the only thing I can say is it needed more sauce. The chicken parm came with salad and garlic bread. Excellent price, great portions, a lot of food. Highly recommend, a must stop...

Reviewed 15 August 2016

When our family wants to go out for a quick meal that tastes good this is one of our top picks. Service is fast, friendly and the menu has a good selection. Much prefer it over the other option in No. Stonington.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The title says it all. My favorite is the ribeye grinder with the dressing. I've never tried the pizza but I imagine it's good, too.