“Divine pizzas and greek salads.”
Review of Mystic Pizza II

Mystic Pizza II
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The pizzas and Greek salad are delicious with my family often ordering more to go. This is one of our go-to eateries when in the area and the prices are reasonable. Plenty of parking but watch the entrance when coming from the rotary. The waitstaff are nice with some more attentive than others. Also, ask to be seated near the fireplace come winter time but any spot is good.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

After spending all day with family including 3 children at Mystic Aquarium, we worked up quite an appetite and decided to try Mystic Pizza II. The receptionist was excellent in accommodating us and set up a table including crayons/paper to keep the children occupied. The waitress was friendly, professional and attentive. We ordered 3 pizzas and also a bowl of pasta w/sauce for the children to share. The pizzas were delicious and everything came out together. While here, I did witness some pasta dishes being delivered to other patrons. Those dishes looked amazing! The restaurant was large and airy and felt very comfortable. The restrooms were clean. I would recommend this restaurant b/c the staff and food are excellent!

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is a decent restaurant but nothing terrific in my book.
I had a pizza and my son had spaghetti. Again they were okay but nothing to get excited about. The waitress didn't seem to really care about us and she managed to mess up my order but I was too tired from driving to get them to fix it.
After we had finished eating, we had wait a good 10-15 minutes before the waitress came to clean up and give me the bill.
It looks like the kind of restaurant where if you were a regular customer you got good service but otherwise it would be hit or miss for someone who isn't a regular customer.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner at Mystic Pizza II after a long drive. Found casual atmosphere and good food enjoyable. Waitresses were attentive, food was great, and very family friendly. We waited about 30 minutes for a table but enjoyed our meal! Dessert was delicious but we had to settle for 2nd choice as they were out of chocolate peanut butter pie.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

My wife and I travel to the Mystic area a few times a year. Whenever we visit we always stop at Mystic Pizza II. It is my favorite place in the area. We have been to the original Mystic Pizza in downtown Mystic a few times, but most of the time we visit Mystic Pizza II in North Stonington, because it seems to less crowded, less rushed, and a little less touristy.

We stop here because we genuinely enjoy the pizza. In our opinion, it is very good and very different than the type of pizza we are used to in eastern Pennsylvania. We think of it as a type of deep dish pizza. As much as I enjoy the pizza, my favorite item on the menu is the onion rings. They call them onion rings, but they are more like onion straws. I absolutely love this appetizer. We also often order one of the salads, and we have found them all to be very good.

We would like to try some of the other dishes, but we enjoy the pizza, onion rings, and salad so much that we rarely seem to order any thing else. This is due to the fact that we only visit two or three times a year. We have found the staff to be friendly, and the pace of service to be relaxed. We have also found the prices to be very reasonable. Just like the original Mystic Pizza the restaurant is decorated with photographs from the movie.

If you are in the area, I would suggest that you either try Mystic Pizza in downtown or Mystic Pizza II in North Stonington. We know that everyone has their own favorite style of pizza, so you may really like or you may just find it okay. But definitely go there with an open mind, have some fun, and just enjoy something a little different. My one recommendation is definitely try the onion rings.