“apps & drinks”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 September 2017

stopped in for happy hour once, and it is very nice! A bit pricey for me, but a great place to impress a date. the food and drinks were great, except I would prefer my beer in a cold, frosted mug. Cant really say much, but my sister Loves this place and says all the food is great. I believe her.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had lunch on the recommendation of the staff at Jonathan Edwards Winery. So glad we took their suggestion. My husband had a fabulous short rib dinner and I had their house made pappardelle pasta with bolognese. The waitress was awesome and they had a happy hour half price on their bottles of wine going on and on hr recommendation we tried an Emmolo Merlot that was outstanding. She also recommended the tomato, cucumber and red onion salad with fresh feta for an appetizer. Bellisimo! Highly recommend this place. Would give it more stars if I could. We sat on the patio, it was a spectacular day.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Friends took us to Buon Appetito and we sat outside in the patio area. Every dinner was great, and there was also entertainment during our visit. Had special swordfish, and every one of the 4 meals were terrific. Wonderful Italian dishes and the veal was great as well. We liked it so much we came back the following weekend and sat outside again. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed 1 September 2017

I have recommended this restaurant previously. Last night the quality of food and service was again outstanding. If you are looking for a place that cooks your steak to perfection,(I like mine medium rare on the rare side) seasoned perfectly, this is the place for you. My Surf and Turf was a rib eye and scallops. The scallops were like eating a dessert. Wonderful. The service made you feel you were in someone's home who cared about you and catered to your needs without hovering. The atmosphere is conducive to a long stay and no one rushes you. You can tell I love this place and the people who run it.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This fine authentic Italian restaurant is one of those hidden gems that you hope to find during your travels. We happened to be staying at a nearby hotel and noticed this restaurant just a short distance away and decided to give it a try. The parking lot was mostly full, even on a Wednesday night, so we had high hopes going inside. Not only were we not disappointed but we were overjoyed with our decision.

From beginning to end our dining experience was excellent. Seated outside on a cozy patio we started off our dining experience by ordering an antipasto appetizer to accompany our drinks. Fully expecting that we would get a small salad dish with some nibbles, what was brought to our table was a large plate full of fresh homemade delectable delicacies that would have easily served at least four persons. Tastefully arranged and tasteful beyond reproach, it was nearly impossible for the two of us to stop eating the appetizer and leave room for a dinner.

Although nearly stuffed we soldiered on. We could not resist the temptation of a wood-fired pizza that we now sensed would be outstanding. And, yes, we guessed right. Not since our trip to Italy some years ago, on the shores of Lago di Como, have I enjoyed such a pizza. Not surprisingly, it too, was of a serving size that required us to load up two takeout boxes.

And I cannot forget to mention the perfect service. Our hostess/greeter gave us a warm and friendly smile and immediately upon request, escorted us to the patio. Shortly after being seated we were introduced to our charming server, Liza, who expertly guided us through the delightful choices that lay before us. She was as pleasant and accommodating as the food was plentiful and delicious.

Buon Appetito is the exemplification of a truly enjoyable restaurant; outstanding food served with a smile in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Now THAT is a restaurant I would go out of my way for, each and every time.