“Good but not an extensive menu”
Review of Red Rooster Pub

Red Rooster Pub
Ranked #14 of 63 Restaurants in Newtown
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The Fish and Chips is truly excellent, If you want a burger of pizza in a true pub setting this "is" the place to come to. If you want a real meal, as mentioned the Fish and chips is perhaps the best I have tasted, but there are only 2 other meals, one is ribs which are also great, and the other I cannot remember.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Small portions and everything was ala carte. We both ordered sandwiches and got a very small sandwich and a pickle slice. That was it. No chips or fries, those were seperate. The food was ok but just not worth the price. The interior is kind of a trendy brew pub style. The staff was nice but had to keep asking for a water refill which never came. Good iced tea.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I thought the burgers were OK. I ordered mine medium and it came out very rare. I thought it was a little pricey for a burger place bur then again I live in NC. A little loud so hard to hear conversations.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We have been ther several times and the only complaint I can issue is that because it is so successful it gets crowded and as a result noisy especially in the interior dining room.
The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. We will be back for sure.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We came for a friend’s birthday on July 17. Three of us had the quinoa salad with salmon and got violently ill. My husband who had my leftovers got violently ill. My friend was so ill, she passed out and had to go to the ER for dehydration. I was told this happened a month ago as well with a friend of mine who had the same dish. We contacted this restaurant and did not receive a genuine apology or any compensation. I live in Newtown and have been coming since this place opened, however, I will not be returning and will certainly share this story with everyone I know.
Regrettably,
Michele F.

6  Thank Michele06470

Been to Red Rooster Pub? Share your experiences!