“Fresh”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #43 of 112 Restaurants in Newington
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Everything is fresh and made to order at Chipotle. Their black bean burritos are the best! Their guacamole is incredible. It is conveniently located in the Newington Fair shopping complex. It is a little tricky to get to Chipotle for the first time. Just follow the arrows in the parking lot, it’s in between Starbucks and the entrance to the Starbucks drive thru.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Something I believe had changed with management the portions have diminished and when asked if I could get more rice since I don't require beans we received such an attitude from this server that it really turned all three of us off. Perhaps this individual was having a bad day but it doesn't excuse the comments under her breath and the poor facial expressions she gave us. I think I'll give a revisit a couple of months.

Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

I love Chipotle. Everything is so fresh. Made to order. Just so yummy. This time I had their chicken salad with lots of veggies and of course guacamole!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Both of my girls love this place for lunch or dinner. I feel good with them eating here since it's mostly GMO free. Personally it's not for me and my tastes but as a mother it's good to know my girls are eating pretty healthy fast food.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Burrito was huge and filling with fresh ingredients. Nacho chips with salsa are excellent. Staff was very nice.