Siesta Motel
USD 117
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 132/night.

Hi-View(Newington)
USD 63
USD 130
  • Room Service
Courtyard Hartford Farmington(Farmington)(Great Value!)
USD 185
Priceline
USD 86
USD 73
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 81/night.

USD 194
USD 175
USD 111
USD 89
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 120/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I have been here for a little less than a month. It is alright. It is an inexpensive motel. There are a lot of, how shall I say, lower quality people here, but for the most part, I have had only a little difficulty with people. I think the owners could be more responsive to my needs. But when it was needed the most, they were able to allow me to switch room to one that didn't have a very disturbing next door neighbor.

I thought the room was comfortable enough, the bed was fair, I had a refrigerator and a couple of burners in the room I am in, a microwave and it had adequate cabinet space. Like I said, I have been here several weeks and I am still here. It can't be too bad if that is the case.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank David D
Reviewed 3 June 2012

my wife my 1 year old son and I checked in. And we started to settle in after a long drive from washington dc. And we were watching tv when i noticed bugs everwhere. This was scary honestly. Dont take a chance there are bed bugs there. Please listen to me. Stay somewhere else. And before you check in to any hotel ask to see a room. When they show u the room dont turn on the lights use a flashlight and go flip over a pillow and look under the matress. Bed bugs scurry when lights are turned on. Just dont stay at the siesta. My wife and i have collected a bug and brought it to the front desk they said it was some kind of bug but it didnt come from there rooms

• Stayed: March 2012
7  Thank pauldodgedakota
Reviewed 13 November 2011

Well we have been here for a week it's ok not that bad and we got the room for $230 a week the only thing i can say is that noon it's very loud here but over all the stay has been ok .....

Room Tip: we stayed on the other side of the office
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank jesuri a
Reviewed 9 June 2010

This owner as with most of the Indians is very racist, childish and rude. They charge what they feel like charging but if you are Black most likely you will pay more. If you stay more than a day or two, they are stingy with supplies and make a very poor bed. The beds themselves are very very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo