All reviewsroom was cleanone nightstay there againfridge and microwavemom and pop motelshort drivethis past weekendnew englandmaintenanceson
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I grew up in new Milford, and come here often to visit my family. We always stay at the Rocky River inn whenever we come up from Virginia. The staff here is excellent, the rooms are absolutely clean and comfortable. The 2 person Jacuzzi tub is a must! Huge!!! The king beds are very comfy, and they even iron the sheets! The staff is awesome, it’s family owned and is always on hand to help. The location on route 7 is also a great location. Staying here will truly satisfy !!! 4stars

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Robert B
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We had reservations here for one night, which we booked through an online site. The room assigned to us had a very strong odor of cat urine, so we requested a new room. The new room assigned to us had bed bugs and mold areas in the bed cover. We left the hotel, and fortunately received a full refund from our booking site. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Hannahglynn13
Reviewed 30 August 2017

When dropping my client off at this hotel we had a quick group meeting at this hotel. We called to inform them that the Internet wasn't working. A maintenance guy came up and sorted the issue.

At this point he said that he was going to tell the front desk that we were trying to have 11 people staying in a room that we had booked for 4. We tried to let him know what the state of play was but this was met with hostility.

I as the coordinator of the trip went to the office to clear this up. However I was met with the same hostile response that maintenance gave us. She wanted to throw us out, call the police and many other negative comments.

I persisted in trying to explain but the front reception staff continued to verbally abuse us. The only time they decided to calm down was when another customer came in and they wanted to get rid of us. They also tried to ignore me and deal with this new customer. When I wouldn't allow this they finally became more agreeable.

However to date there has been no apology from the hotel.

Room Tip: Be careful as my room was physically booked in Feb 17 but on arrival told selected room wasn't available.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Hotel was very clean - however - would have been nice with a few more amenities. Just a basic room, nothing special. And breakfast (like at all the other hotels I've stayed at) would have been nice and made the place more welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mary Lou B
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this wonderful motel this past weekend and was very happy with the accommodations. The room was clean, the view beautiful! It was quiet so made for a great nights sleep. I would definitely go back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family