See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This is the worst motel I stayed at had to more to 4 rooms and still not happy asked desk clerk who was trying to find a room that worked toilets didn't flush rooms were not cleaned place was dirty on the grounds looked like a dump or town dumping grounds their was no Wi-Fi which needed for business reason The place had alot of scary people in the area who were homeless I will always go to the place then order a room online not worth my time let alone the money I will spend the extra bucks for a room who offers what I need Beware not a place to stay ever

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jacalyndenise
Reviewed 5 December 2017

Good customer service, I was travelling with my family, i had a flight in the evening so they were considerate enough to let me keep the room for 4 extra hours beyond check out time (i.e till 3 o'clock) for NO EXTRA COST. Not the prettiest looking neighbourhood but an easy commute to downtown and intercity highways.
Hotel needs a facelift for sure and should spend a little more on hygiene maybe ventilating rooms every now and then would be great.
I stayed here for 5 nights and paid 50/night which is pretty decent as compared to other options around that area so yeah U GET WHAT U PAY FOR!

Room Tip: building 1 is better for families
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Probably one of the worst places I’ve stayed in so far. Just dirty, gross and old. Just every corner of the hotel screams out loud “No one cares how this place looks like” and “stay out!”

Personal highlight: Sign at breakfast says “Breakfast must not be taken to room”, but only two chairs (with four tables) are available in the lobby.

Another highlight: Breakfast buffet just looked gross (could’ve been cleaned up easily). Staff apologized for it (“I’m sorry for the mess”) and just went away.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 200stefanh
Reviewed 25 August 2017

I was tired of driving and needed a place for the night close to the highway so I could get away early the next day. At the last minute, I found this place and booked and paid without reading the reviews, thinking "how bad can it be"? Bad, really bad is the answer...Avoid, at all costs. Why? Poorly maintained premises, terrible front desk service, poor/non-existent WiFi, ice provided in "baggies" in 90 degree weather, smoky non-smoking rooms, sketchy residents, fluctuating a/c, hard bed, miniature toilet, terrible breakfast"... I could go on.....

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank AMsays
Reviewed 20 August 2017

The decoration is awfull, the hotel is dirty, no taxis want to come here. The staff is nice but there is people living here that are smoking all time. Smelly room.Breakfast is a joke, Keep safe, run away from here. ( no wifi only close to the main desk)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo