All reviews wyndham rewards floor room nice room yale university microwave proximity
Reviewed 1 October 2018

There are rooms available where smoking is prohibited and where smoking is allowed. Our room was a non-smoking room, but the smell that was in there was disgusting like someone smoked there for a 100 years.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I would honestly tell anyone who thinks of using this place to PLEASE DON'T.The room is dark and the place have bed bugs. I got three big bites.The room is dark even with the lights on.The space between the bed and TV room is small making it hard to move with around.I have two seniors who uses a walker and had a hard time moving around.Use this place at your own risks

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank gmendo277707
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We came for one night to attend a wedding. The location was neaf both the wedding itself and the reception. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Our room wa exceptionally clean, very comfortable, and had all the amenities we needed. The room was also very quiet. Breakfast was sufficient and could have had a bit more variety of items. Our only issue was not being able to access the internet, which for us was no big deal. I did report it and I know it will be dealt with, as most rooms had no issue. Was an excellent experience and we would gladly return.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2018

The hotel needs alot of updates. the location is excellent. they are trying to update but taking forever. THe value is ok the breakfast needs improvement the staff seems a bit better before they were rude and didn't like to hear about legitimate problems. They have smoking rooms which is rare to find and one of the biggest reasons I stay there.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2018

We booked the Days Inn New Haven and checked in August 8, 2018 and they said we booked 2 rooms. Told the check-in person I only booked 1 room and find out after I travelled back to Canada that they billed me for 1 night in the second room (which I never booked). They said I lied and made a mistake, would get no refund and then said head office would not listen to me because they were an independent Days Inn. Don't stay here folks...smells bad, noisy, AC barely worked and very rude and unprofessional staff where the GM Jay Papel was the rudest. Terrible place to stay!!!

Room Tip: Go anywhere but Days Inn New Haven Conneticut
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family