“Great for a casual bite”
Review of Prime 16

Prime 16
Ranked #11 of 616 Restaurants in New Haven
Price range: USD 9 - USD 16
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Gastropub specializing in Gourmet Burgers and Craft Beer. Scratch kitchen with all our sauces, dressings, specialty ketchups and mustards are made in-house. We use only All-Natural beef raised by a family of farmers committed to sustainable and humane practices. All our Angus beef is traceable and meets the highest standards. That means… No added hormones, No antibiotics, Fed all-vegetarian feeds This results in the most delicious, satisfying and nutritious burger you’ll find. We also support area businesses and have partnered with local bakeries, breweries, creameries and beverage companies.
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Was within walking distance of our hotel and arrived way too early for a reservation but they quickly took us in. Onion ring tower, Mac and cheese and a salad were all tasty and well presented. God service too.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Arrived in New Haven late in the evening. This seemed a good place to have a light evening meal. My wife and I chose to share the tacos, onion rings, a chilli bowl and some hummus. The only criticism would be the hummus which was served with toasted pita bread. I would have preferred fresh pita bread.
They have a great selection of New England beers and a good choice of wines.
Atmosphere is good and they have several TVs that show sports...
A good place for casual dining.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I love this place ..every time i am craving burger me and my friends always eat here...i love the way my burger is cooked. I love their burger selection and i love their truffle/parmesan fries...if you're in new haven ..you must try this

Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

They have a nice ‘build your own burger’ menu with plenty of choices. Burgers and truffle fries were very good.

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I wish I could tell you the name of the burger I had, but being as we were on a short trip to get the son from Yale, I wasn’t real vested in learning the menu. My husband’s was awesome-The Smoker, it had smoked Gouda cheese, applewood smoked bacon and sautéed mushrooms, but when I gave him what I couldn’t finish-he couldn’t believe it either! Just flavors I couldn’t quite place-the roll, the quality beef, the applewood smoked bacon, Swiss cheese, a sliver of julienned honey truffle potatoes...such an explosion of flavor!! Think it might have been called The Honey Truffle Burger.

We visited 08/09/2018. I have told my husband, probably, 10 times since then that we are going to have to go back to New Haven, CT just to get a burger!!! It may be 1200 miles from our driveway, but gotta go again!!