1,724 results
All reviews top floor self parking corner room room service walking distance front desk staff convenient location fitness center business center the study john yale lobby conference elevator bellman downtown
Reviewed 27 September 2018

The hotel is a half block from New Haven Green, which is the center of town, and is very near many restaurants and shops and the Yale campus. Rooms are not large but are a reasonable size. Overall, it is a very good value for the money.

Room tip: High floors are quieter and have a better view.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 September 2018

I had booked online and hoped for a wonderful experience, but I really did not have the experience that I thought I would be getting. I really was disappointed that there were no vending machines and I didn't even realize that there was a scoop for the ice machine until the third night that I was there.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2018

Amazing service, friendly and accommodating. Your staff made us feel welcome immediately and helped all our guests connected to an extremely large group of guests in town from all over to attend my daughter's wedding. Amazing experience. Thank you so much- My husband and i would like to return for an Anniversary!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2018

This hotel served its purpose. Really great location in the middle of everything and clean. The area is near all the restaurants and museum. Area is a little dicey at night, but that is New Haven.......

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2018

This is a very nice hotel. I highly recommend it. Lots of places to eat. Yale university is very close by. They tour there is great. The staff was very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again. Rooms were nice and clean