“A seniors economic meal!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #18 of 157 Restaurants in New Britain
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

This place is a real bargain for seniors but that's not the reason we occasionally eat here. They make great chicken fajitas. We usually order the two for $20 and that includes the appetizer.
We have to remind them to cook the peppers and onions because sometimes they come too hard.

Ross our server spared asking us about the extras. Seniors can use their 10% discount and we get an additional 3% off with our AARP credit card. Did I say this is a reasonable place for seniors to eat? With both discounts the bill comes to $17.40 for dinner for two plus appetizer.

Out came out sizzling chicken fajitas with a generous helping of chicken, onions and peppers. It was delicious. Along side was a small boat with more guacamole, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, salsa and of course tortillas. What a treat. We couldn't even finish the meal with all the chicken.

I don't know why we don't come even more often. The food taste great.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Thank you for being open on Christmas Eve, Chili's, when we were driving through the New Britain area! Only a limited few restaurants were open for dinner, so we really appreciated it. Food was very good, as it always is at any Chili's. The 2 for $20 deal was great. Can't beat it. Spouse had the pork carnitas, and I had the bacon ranch chicken quesadillas - both very good. The appie we chose was the tortilla chips with guacamole and salsa, and the guacamole was fresh-tasting and superb. Also ordered the oreo molten cake for dessert ($7.95) - plenty for two to share and just heavenly.... Our waiter was very kind and considerate despite the unexpected crowds pouring in.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

It's interesting how service & quality can vary between chain restaurants. We've always had a pleasant and good experience here. Unfortunately, it's the farthest away, but if we're near the mall and hungry, this is one of our go to places.

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

We came here last night for a quick place to eat. We have been here in the past . Our server was great but was very disappointed at the cleanliness of the place. When seated at our booth the floor under my seat was littered with napkins, forks and crayons. No one bothered to clean up after the previous customers. They have a display card on the table that was so sticky it was gross to touch. The brick floors in the place also looked like they needed a good washing. All in all the food was good, service was good but some detail is needed to cleaning.

Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Every once in a while we go to this restaurant for the $20 dinner for two. We always order two chicken fajita dinners with the avocado and chip appetizer. When they give me a senior citizen discount the price comes down even further. I use my AARP credit card for the bill and get 5% returned to me that brings the meal down to $17. I consider that cheaper than making the dinner myself with less fuss. The best part is that it tastes wonderful and the chicken, onions and bell peppers are very nutritious.

I always tip on the total price so the server is well taken care of.

TRY IT YOU'LL LIKE IT!!!!☺️