“Dependable Take-out”

Hunan Wok
Ranked #23 of 78 Restaurants in Naugatuck
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We've been going here for years now. We tried all the Chinese take-outs in town when we first moved here 12 years ago and have found this is the best most reliable take out place for Chinese food. I usually always get the Shrimp in Lobster sauce combination meat and I'm always amazed at the size of the shrimp! My last visit I tried the Shrimp Pad Tai and was disappointed - there was no taste at all. I'll be going back to my usual stand-by because I know that is good!

1  Thank Chris W

Reviewed 7 May 2017

Basic Chinese take out. Portions are fine and they don't skimp on the meat or seafood. They don't have delivery

1  Thank jojo603
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I came here for an early dinner.

I ordered the steamed shrimp with mixed vegetables ($11) to eat inside.

They have four tables for inside dining.

The order came out about 5 minutes later and the portions were huge with 10 good sized shrimp, a melody of veggies, and white rice.

It was delicious and quite filling.

I was very pleased with my meal.

1  Thank ct-cruisers
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I can't believe how fresh and delicious their food is. I got the Happy Family and was blown away by the quality of the seafood and other ingredients and how fluffy the rice was. My husband got the General Tso's chicken and loved it. This will be my go to for Chinese.

1  Thank Lynda B
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Me and the family stop by at least once a month for the past 3 years and we've never had a bad experience. They are very decent on prices and you get a large amount of food. Their food always taste fresh and never burned!

1  Thank Rapunzel15 1