“Very pleased ”

Hunan Wok
Ranked #23 of 80 Restaurants in Naugatuck
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

I came here for an early dinner.

I ordered the steamed shrimp with mixed vegetables ($11) to eat inside.

They have four tables for inside dining.

The order came out about 5 minutes later and the portions were huge with 10 good sized shrimp, a melody of veggies, and white rice.

It was delicious and quite filling.

I was very pleased with my meal.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank ct-cruisers

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I can't believe how fresh and delicious their food is. I got the Happy Family and was blown away by the quality of the seafood and other ingredients and how fluffy the rice was. My husband got the General Tso's chicken and loved it. This will be my go to for Chinese.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Lynda_Tish
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Me and the family stop by at least once a month for the past 3 years and we've never had a bad experience. They are very decent on prices and you get a large amount of food. Their food always taste fresh and never burned!

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Rapunzel15 1
Reviewed 3 August 2015

The first time we ordered from here the food was really good. I was excited that we finally found a decent place in Naugy for Chinese. Well the next time we went the food was saturated and I mean saturated in grease. We're done, game over. Wen's is the way to go.

Date of visit: March 2015