Hyatt Place Mystic
Howard Johnson Inn Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
USD 97*
USD 62*
Hampton Inn & Suites Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
USD 139*
USD 123*
Hampton.com
Hilton Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
USD 148*
Quality Inn(Mystic)
USD 113*
Hotels.com
Residence Inn Mystic Groton(Mystic)(Great Value!)
USD 171*
Residence Inn
Holiday Inn Express Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
USD 131*
HIExpress.com
The Whaler's Inn(Mystic)(Great Value!)
USD 194*
Inn at Mystic(Mystic)(Great Value!)
USD 101*
USD 91*
Hotels.com
USD 333*
Travelocity
1,203 results
All reviewsstarbucks coffeewet barsitting areashuttle servicefree breakfasttwo double bedsoutdoor poolegg sandwichvery nice hotelwould definitely stay here againpull out couchgreat place to stayroom was spaciousold mystic villageoatmealoff the highwaylocal attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2012

After reviewing a couple of hotels in this area, we decided on the Hyatt Place because of it's proximity to the MGM/Foxwood theatres. The purpose of our trip was to see a show at the Foxwoods, we stayed one night at the hotel.

The location is excellent, right off the highway, gas, food, carwash in close proximity. Hotel staff very friendly, helpful and acknowledged my Hyatt Gold card status. They also accomodated a room request for the rear of the hotel (very quiet).

The room was clean and spacious, large TV and comfy beds. The bathroom could use better lighting and maybe a mirrored or frosted door to let the light in from the vanity area. The Foxwood/MGM theatre is exactly 8miles away, the hotel offers a shuttle at $15 per person, we opted to drive and parking at the theatre is free.

Breakfast was good, they had the usual fare, eggs, muffins, etc. The only thing we did not like was the maid woke us up at 10am, then the maintennance person came at 11am advising that there was a leak in our room to the other floor, it was almost as if they were letting us know it's time to go, did not like that at all.

Overall a nice, clean and quiet spot, within distance to everything fun!

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the back, it backs up to a huge retaining way not much of a view but very queit and peacful.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank classactforever
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The staff is amazing. We had no problems with them and they were all so friendly and helpful. The shuttle to the casino worked out perfectly. The hotel is very clean.

I only have a couple of complaints. One being that there is no heavy curtain to cover the window, just a sheer one. So the sun light got pretty annoying at times. Also, the bed was definitely not as comfortable as you'd expect. It wasn't terrible at all, but I did wake up with a stiff back both mornings.

The hotel is in the perfect location for every attraction in the area. Breakfast was good. We were really happy with it and will be back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2012

Having had 30 hotel nights thus year do far this hotel was best value and great amenities. Rooms large, big TV, nice living area, great beds. Breakfast was good with very friendly staff. Excellent location off I95. Close to Mystic seaport and casinos. Only upgrade would be ALL HD channels on TV. Large HD Tv only a few HX channels.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank jacksl
Reviewed 14 March 2012

This room was a great size. The pics that the hotel posts of the rooms are real.
It was clean and all of the staff were pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I hosted a brial shower tea and picked this hotel, as the location was good- many guests were traveling from out of town and this is right off the highway. I selected from their catering menu the "assorted cookies,fruit and coffee/tea" - I could not believe what they put out for me to serve my guests - the assorted fruit consisted of apples and bananas that had started to turn brown (I expected a fruit platter with fruit cut up and easy to eat) and cookies that were burned. Luckily, I arrived early enough to run to the grocery store to get other food plus I had brought a cake with me. I paid $450 in advance, ($200 was for the room rental and the rest for the food) I notified the manager and was told her I expected a full refund for the food portion. She told me she would refund me $30 only because if "I had come in off the street and wanted coffee service only, the charge is $5.95 per person." I did not just come in off the street, I booked this event 2 months in advance. Plus I had to rent linens as they do not provide those.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family