“Plenty of parking, seating and WiFi availability”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 7 Coffee & Tea in Mystic
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 20 March 2016

A traditional Starbucks across from Mystic village. Very comfortable with a large variety of pastries. Service is excellent and prices reasonable.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Well, I dont drink coffee. Lets start wit that and get it out of the way. Havnt had a sip in 20+ years.
But I do drink Tea. :)

My visit here was for the sole reason to meet a friend and chat. He paid for my tea.

The people were friendly, and with enough tables to sit at, we had almost two hours of talking to uninterrupted conversation. At no time did I feel pressured to leave, or that other guests were listening in.

My tea was good. No complaints. I dont expect I would have a need to revisit, but if I did, I know I would be treated well.

Reviewed 14 November 2015 via mobile

They gave me the wrong tea the first time but made up for it straight away. The treat boxes like the bustro are a good tide me over snack, but a bit pricey. The food is always clean and consistent, very importiant to me.

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

This was the unfriendlest Starbucks I have ever been in. The staff rudely placed my drink down and throw the straw at me!!

Reviewed 27 September 2015

What is there not to like about quality coffee served promptly? That was my experience at this Starbucks. I'm glad I stopped here.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!