“Outstanding fare”

Harbour House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Harbour House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 104 Restaurants in Mystic
Price range: USD 9 - USD 31
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Harbour House at the Inn at Mystic serves fresh, local cuisine for dinner and weekend brunch in a fun & casual atmosphere with the best water views in town. Serving a mix of unique chef specialties and seafood classics with a modern twist, Harbour House redefines the landscape of New England cuisine. Menu favorites include the lobster roll, fresh raw bar, and brick oven flatbreads. Live entertainment is featured every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night and weekend brunch is always a hit from 8am to 2pm every Saturday and Sunday. Happy Hour is served weekdays from 3-6pm, and 2-6pm weekends!. Enjoy a selection of craft beers from all over the world, including local favorites. Recently voted "Best Hotel Dining" and named a "Fireside Dining Hotspot" by Connecticut Magazine, Harbour House at the Inn at Mystic is conveniently located just 2 miles off I-95.
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I went for lunch and the offerings were delicious. Featuring local produce and seafood, entrees are well presented, and worth the trip

Reviewed 8 February 2017

We ate our dinner at the bar last Saturday night. Our servers were Titus and Josh. Titus made us excellent cocktails. My wife had the prime rib, and I had Surf and Turf, a 12 oz prime rib and lobster claws and tail. Both our dinners were excellently prepared and served by Titus and Josh. We shared an order of flour-less chocolate cake which was very very good.

1  Thank jenningsrc
Reviewed 31 January 2017

My husband and I were staying at the Inn and decided to have a light supper/appetizers in the restaurant. We had excellent service, food was great, loved the grilled caesar salad, there was a band scheduled to go on but we didn't stay for it. We had brunch the next morning, fantastic beef hash! and morning server was very nice. Then we stopped in again for a couple drinks and had a great conversation with the manager. Food was terrific, we enjoyed the teriyaki wings and the grilled caesar salad. Lovely place, worth the visit even if you arent' staying at the Inn.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

While staying at the Inn at Mystic, went for Happy Hour and light dinner (after day at Aquarium). Good service and food served promptly. Very much a bar atmosphere, with big screen TV's at every viewing.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Nice dining room with fireplace and friendly staff. Calamari was some of the best I've had (and I order this wherever I go). Boyfriend had scallops and I had the fish sandwich which were both excellent.

Been to Harbour House Restaurant? Share your experiences!