“Super place with great service”
Review of Steak Loft

Steak Loft
Ranked #31 of 107 Restaurants in Mystic
Price range: USD 1 - USD 25
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Mystic's best steakhouse and top seafood restaurant are one and the same.Voted Connecticut Magazine's Reader's Choice Award for Best Steak everyyear since 1983! And our fresh seafood selections and create-your-own salad bar are just as delicious. Come visit us in the Olde Mistick Village for great food, great drinks and live entertainment in our Lounge!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visited with 4 kids and 4 adults. Looking at the parking lot at 7 pm we figured we would,never get a table but within 5 minutes we were seated. Service was prompt and friendly, thanks to Laurie. Portions were large, salad bar was excellent with very fresh ingredients. Loved the ribs and fish and chips. Affordable with dinners and drinks. Thanks for being considerate of kids who only eat ice cream. Very large restaurant but not overwhelming with noise.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Very rustic family steak house. Our steaks were very good as well as the salad bar. There were plenty of children around, so we didn’t feel out of place with our 4 year old. Our waitress was very pleasant as well.

Date of visit: April 2018
SteakLoft, Manager at Steak Loft, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed it! I remember coming to Steak Loft as a child, and having great family dinners!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stopped there after the crowd was gone, about 7:30 pm. Got great service right away. The salad bar was very good, and they were keeping up on it. I ordered the basic sirloin steak and when it came I was sorry I didn't order the bigger one. Looked like a filet mion and almost tasted as good. Wife had the ribs and said they were great. We were just passing through but would stop again if we were in the area.

1  Thank gambler43
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Generous portion of steak, cooked to perfection, enough for 2 more servings at home. They had a great salad bar, what caught my eye was Radishes, I love them, never saw as a choice before.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

This has got to be the most unfriendly restaurant I've ever been to. It's dark, cold and the food is overpriced. If you're not a local, they look down their nose at you. Our waitress never gave us her name and seemed bothered by any request. Do not get the iced tea, it's awful. It took forever to get our food and it was cold. We found that most people in this town are snobs with no hospitality to speak of. I've been a LOT of places in this world and the people here are the worst. We'll never come back. If you want a great meal, hit the Hard Rock Cafe at Foxwoods Casino. The people are friendly and the food reasonably priced and delicious! The waitress was awesome and got a big tip from us. If you all want to keep up your business, learn some hospitality!! Shame on you for making visitors feel unwelcomed!

Date of visit: March 2018
SteakLoft, Manager at Steak Loft, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

I am very sorry to read about your most recent experience. We would never want any of our guests to feel as if they were not welcomed in our restaurant. If you care to reach out to me about your experience directly I would love to find out more about what had happened so I can ensure this does not happen again. You can email me at info@steakloftct.com. Thank you for taking time to let us know about your visit so we can do our best to improve.

Been to Steak Loft? Share your experiences!