“Always good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Recently dined with the family again at Carl Anthony’s and enjoyed it as usual. I highly recommend the daily specials. I also recommend the brick chicken. My family members love the vodka sauce on penne and they added grilled chicken to it as well.

For desert my kids love the sampler ice cream cones.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

Went here recently, and we were very disappointed. It was a weeknight, and they were not busy at all. Service was terrible, and the food was marginal. Nothing more to say, we won't be back.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We hadn't been here in years so we decided to check it out. We were seated immediately despite the fact that it was a Friday night. Service was incredible....friendly, attentive and personable. The food was excellent. Calamari is a good indicator of a restaurant's ability to turn out good food, and we were not disappointed. Tender, crispy and plentiful. As for main courses, get the "Pig Roast", which is a tender rolled pork roast on top of broccoli rabe, etc., and garnished with little polenta squares. Outrageously flavorful and good. Fish and chicken entrees were excellent too. I can't wait to go back to try their pasta dishes (gnocchi for sure) and some other offerings. The only criticism is that the tables are too close....our neighbors on either side were incredibly interested in our conversations for some reason. But in a region that has preciously few restaurants of note (besides pizza), this place really stands out. Check it out.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Kobe meatballs,octopus,calamari,pig roast will not disappoint. Great owner chef will make friendly suggestions.Great to go with a group and order and share different things, unless I order the above--then it's all for me unless you ask nicely.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We received a gift card, it was our first time here and we will most definitely be back. Ordered the Kobe meatballs and Figs for starters - I can't comment on the meatballs as my boyfriend ate them too quick and didn't offer me a taste ;) The Figs were so tasty! He ordered Chicken Francaise (not on the menu) large portion he said it was great! I ordered the Sesame Tuna (one of my favorite dishes) and it did no disappoint. Tuna was seared perfectly and the ginger risotto was perfect with it! Didn't have room for any of the yummy looking desserts so we'll be back! :)