See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 August 2018

It met my needs well. I bring my own blankets and use them rather than using the motel linens. Great hot water and water pressure. Usually, it is quiet at night, but sometimes you can hear TV or people talking late at night. I feel safe at this motel. The office is friendly and the maintenance lady is so helpful.

Room tip: Sorry, didn't have any money to leave, but I will leave a tip asap.
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Thanks, Mr. and Mrs. Thomas and your team
for making my stay a pleasant one.
There are numerous fastfood places, and shopping centers within walking distance and the people in Mayflower and in Milford in general are warm and hospitable.

Room tip: perhaps a microwave in the room would be helpful for guests like mw
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Stinky, don’t know if it was bug spray Stinky, don’t know if it was bug spray or was it something to cover up smoking. But was horrible.. Thank god didnt travel with family. Not worth getting sick for this room discount.
Worst ever.

Room tip: The whole property needs lot of renovation.
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I mistakenly made a reservation here for the wrong dates. Immediately after realizing this (within 15 minutes) I called the hotel and they told me it was no problem, that they would issue a refund. After not hearing anything for a day and not seeing a refund, I sent the hotel an email just to confirm that they were working on my request. This was over a week ago and I still haven't heard from anyone at the hotel, and the charge is still there.

Incredibly disappointing, and I definitely won't be coming here when I have to visit.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

All related! Place is a dump just like the rest of the No Tell Motels in town. Well, it's time someone tells! The noise y'all hear above you are the hookers giving the thugs services... ILLEGAL. It's hard to put 200 characters to this review. It is exactly what it appears to be.