All reviews front desk room was clean great customer service great place to stay enjoyed my stay night's sleep new haven off the highway peter motel tiffany roofs redroof ct decaf maid rates
Reviewed 18 December 2017

The Night Receptionist was very strange - he keep singing to the radio the whole time we where checking in. We had asked for 1st floor when making our reservations but was given 2nd floor with no elevator. Very basic motel is seem the Red Roof Inn quality is definitely slipping. As a Redicard Member I was very disappointed in our stay and would try a different place if in the area again.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear KC4444,

Thank you for being a RediCard member and staying with us recently. My apologies for the overnight Guest Service Representative singing while checking you in, I will bring it to his attention and require him to stop. We always do our best in accommodating guest requests for a first floor room, sorry it can not be guaranteed because there are a limited amount of rooms on the fist floor. We have 3 floors and there is an elevator, the main way to always secure first floor is to reserve an accessible room. I will also counsel the representative that checked you in about not informing you of elevator availability.
We hope your experience does not deter you from continuing to stay at Red Roofs throughout the country and invite you to give us another chance the next time in the area. Please contact me directly for a reservation.

Best regards and Happy Holidays,

203-877-6060

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I can say that the Red Roof in Milford is clean and very comfortable. Victor at the front desk was a big help in getting me a room number I preferred. Not only was that helpful but he also called to make sure my room was a good fit. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any visitors.

Trip type: Travelled solo
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear LynnHutch2,

Thank you for staying at the Red Roof Milford and taking the time to post your review.
We appreciate your positive comments, Victor is a Hospitality professional and his service is outstanding. We are in the process of updating our bedding and hopefully you will notice the upgrade by your next visit.

Seasons greetings and continued safe travels.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

This is a very basic hotel. Small bathroom, no place to relax other than the bed (which was comfortable). It was clean, bathroom had a very loud fan.
Floors are wood and cold but the heat worked well. Nothing remarkable. Staff was friendly enough.

Room tip: I think the higher floors would be quieter.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear anonymouscitylady24,

Thank you for staying with us recently and submitting your review. We appreciate your positive remarks about friendly staff, comfortable bed and good heat. We do have several room options including; suites which offer a separate work/leisure space from private sleeping area, plus 2 televisions, and business kings which have a larger work desk with recliner office chair.
Thanks again and we hope you consider staying with us again if ever in the area.

Sincerely yours and Happy Holidays,

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Pros: The room was spacious and clean. I liked the design, comfortable beds and furniture. A lot of plugs for charging. I would recommend the Red Roof Inn; but definitely with a better front desk.

Cons: The receptionist was not at the front desk when I arrived to the hotel about 11:45 pm. I waited about 30 minutes, made calls to the customer service and knocked the window several times. He suddenly appeared with red eyes; without any apologies, he gave my room key. When I asked for water as a courtesy, he showed me the vending machine. Not professional at all.
I called the customer relations on Monday. They responded very quickly, but not with a definitive action or any compensation for the treatment.

Room tip: Corner units expose to walkway, so anyone can peek inside easily
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Ferhat O,

My sincere apologies for the delay in checking in. As I mentioned in our email correspondence, I have counseled the clerk and am confident will not happen again.
Thank you for your comments about the room being comfortable and clean. I especially appreciate your sentiment on recommending us to others.

Continued safe travels and hope to see you in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this inn for 3 days for a family gathering, && i wasn’t going to stay here because i heard few things about this place. I gave it a try anyways and i actually enjoyed my stay and my rate. Spanish girl working in the morning allowed me to check in early because we told her we were traveling long very thankful for that would highly recommend

Date of stay: November 2017
i0197, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Milford - New Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Sarah B,

Thanks for staying with us earlier this month and mentioning you'd highly recommend us to others. We are always happy to check guests in prior to the 3pm check in time, if rooms are ready and I will give Tiffany an acknowledgement for accommodating you. As you mentioned our rate is very competitive and we include free high speed wi-fi and one of the best HD cable line ups in the entire Hospitality business.

We hope you consider us again for the next family gathering.