All reviews comfortable couch residence inn next door pool and hot tub free breakfast lounge area waffles small bar two double beds front desk staff early check pull out couch new haven off the highway stayed here for one night nice breakfast silver sands state park great room
Reviewed 2 November 2015

Okay for a one night stay, room charge $129.00 a night, state tax $11.00 and you get to pay $8.00 to stay for one night, total $148.35, but then what do you expect unless you are from the South. The water is $2.50 a bottle. The ice machine works. There is a free breakfast, no pancakes, plenty of muffins and bagels. Fake orange juice. The room I was provided had windows with a door. The room I stayed in had carpet on the floor, a bed, hot and cold water and towels.

Room tip: If you stay at this hotel ask for Alex.
Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2015

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. I'm glad that the hotel met your needs. I appreciate your feedback. Should your travels bring you through the area again I hope you would consider staying with us.

Reviewed 29 September 2015

This was our first time staying at this hotel. We usually stay at the Residence Inn next door. But for a short weekend and the price we decide to give it a try. The room was a bit small for me but clean. The pool and Jacuzzi were great due to the fact we were the only ones in there. The location was convenient right off of I95 with lots of restaurants and shopping near by. For a short stay it was ok but anything longer than a weekend I prefer Residence Inn.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
WHGGuestService, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2015

Thank you for taking a few moments and share your experience with me. I was happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our indoor pool and hot tub. I manage both the SpringHill Suites and Residence Inn; it is nice to know that either one of the two can meet your needs. We look forward to seeing you again on future trips through Milford.

Reviewed 27 September 2015

Stayed in the area on business and booked this hotel based on my Marriott membership. The hotel is directly off I-95 and easy to find by GPS.

Service - Excellent. The lady that checked me in was very friendly and welcomed me after a long day of travel. She offered some recommendations for dinner at some restaurants near by.

Room - Was a large room, separated by a half wall that divided the living area with the bedroom. The bathroom was set up as one room had the shower and toilet and the vanity was just outside of that. There was a desk, cooler and plenty of space. The only issue was the room furnishings were dated. Carpets were worn, some stains on the couch, etc. The bed was comfortable though.

Overall, my quick stay was fine and the hotel met my needs.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2015

Thank you for your comments about your stay. I was pleased to hear my front desk agent welcomed you warmly and set the tone for your stay. I was happy to hear that you found the room comfortable. I am excited to let you now the property will begin a extensive rooms and public space renovation in late November. I am sure you will be pleased with the outcome. Should your travels bring you through Milford again I hope you would consider staying with us again.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 24 September 2015

Excellent without a doubt. The staff will answer your every needs. You will love this place all the way from the housekeepers to the manager. I would love to pinpoint a particular person but if the whole team is fulfilling your goal than the whole team is recognized as a team.

Room tip: Happy in any area or even the closet if you prefer.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
WHGGuestService, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I was pleased to hear that my entire staff exceeded your expectations during this stay. I will be sure to share you your comments with the team.

Reviewed 15 September 2015

The rooms are comfortable and breakfast meets everyone's needs to get the day started. We always stay here when visiting family in CT. Right off the highway and easy access to get back on also close to a lot of restaurants and grocery stores.

Room tip: Rooms on the back side off parking lot are quieter.
Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Govexec
WHGGuestService, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2015

Thank you for taking a few moments to share your experience with me. I am happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations during this stay and that our location is convenient for you. I will share your comments with our team.