All reviews surrounded by trees room was clean would stay again front desk staff the breakfast area fridge and microwave pet highway housekeeper clerk diner
Reviewed 28 April 2016

I have had a very enjoyable stay, as has my little boy, Wally. If more hotels and motels allowed pets, the hospitality industry would be richer for it! I was impressed with the decor, the size and comfort of the bed (loved the bedspread!), and on site amenities. I'm about to head down to the gym.

My only concern is that I did see a police car here in the early evening.

I would imagine its impossible for motels to keep away the riff raff, and I woud definitely stay here again with Wally, just hopeful any problem last night was an anomaly.

(One more quibble: they hadn't provided enough TP in my room, and the rolls were half-used!)

Room tip: I asked or a top floor and I got it. Quieter. But remember: hotel s near train tracks so you must like train noise.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
999marlon, General Manager at Motel 6 Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Dear value guest,
I am happy to know you're enjoying your stay,do not hesistate to call down or stop at the front desk for additional toilet paper,or just to let our welcome team member know about your stay.
As it relates to the police car in our parking lot we have a great partnership with the Milford police and for added safety and security they monitor our parking lot .

Please continue to have a great day enjoy your work out.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

It's a good value for what you pay. My partner and I stayed here the night before a friend's wedding and had everything we needed: a bed and hot running water. The service was good, too, and check out was really fast. There's a pool and a gym for those who want them.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
999marlon, General Manager at Motel 6 Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Thanks for staying with us, we are happy you and your partner had a great stay and thanks for an awesome review.

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

The stay was good. Room was very clean maid service was on time and very polite..
The only problem I had was being approached by a female in the elevator asking if I needed company and knocking at my door in the middle of the night.
All in all the manners of the receptionist and staff was fantastic... I would recommend friends and family to stay at Motel 6

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
999marlon, General Manager at Motel 6 Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2016

It's always great to know our guest stay was good and the team members were excellent,however in our strive for excellence we want all our guest stay to be great.

I see where you mentioned that your were approached by a female re companionship.If you could reach out to me directly so i can get a better understanding of this situation.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

You might say "why very nice". Well, first off it was formerly a Fairfield Inn and you can tell --- nicely designed, furnished and has carpeting in the rooms too !! :)

Staff very nice and don't miss the BIG candy bowl on the counter of the front desk.

Wish al Motel 6's were this nice.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
999marlon, General Manager at Motel 6 Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2016

Thanks for a great review,we look forward to hosting you again.I will definately share your review with the team as a tool to motivate them.

Thanks for choosing to stay with us and please tell a friend.

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Nice building, pet friendly without the smell, extremely friendly staff, super clean rooms, good bathrooms, great highway access all add up to a good budget stay. I have stayed in countless 6's and this one was a winner.

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
999marlon, General Manager at Motel 6 Milford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Thanks,at Motel6 Milford its our commitment to ensure all our guest have a superior guest experience.Looking forward to serving you even better in 2016.

Best whishes for you and your family in 2016 and we will always keep the lights on for you in anticipation of your return.