“Hidden gem for travelers”

Ranked #44 of 267 Restaurants in Milford
Price range: USD 5 - USD 12
Description: CT's #1 Grinder Shoppe!
Description: CT's #1 Grinder Shoppe!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was staying at a hotel close by for business and was searching for dinner when I stopped in here. I was pleasantly surprised that this Deli had so much to offer. I ordered myself dinner and also a salad for lunch the following day. I ate a delicious eggplant grinder for dinner and bought a salmon salad and caprese for lunch. The food was delicious and stayed well in my hotel fridge overnight. The variety of food including desserts was excellent, the service was fast and the staff was friendly. I would definitely give this a try if you are in the area! Worth the visit if you want a quick satisfying meal.

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

BeachGirl_CoffeeLuv,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful review. We read and share every review that we receive with our entire staff, and we know that this will make them very happy! We are so glad to hear about your positive experience with us. If you're ever in the area again we suggest trying our Italian Combo Grinder - it's a classic! We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon.

Grazie,

Reviewed 15 December 2017

This past Wed at work, we had a working lunch. The food was ordered from Nardelli's and by all accounts the 15 people in the room were very pleased with the food that was provided. We ordered the "Signature" tossed salad, the mozzarella and tomato salad and a variety of subs that were cut in thirds and placed on a circular tray. For dessert we had a plate of cookies. This is a great place to order food from. We will be placing another order in the future.

1  Thank Jim W
NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Jim W.,
Nothing makes us happier than to hear that you enjoyed your catered lunch by Nardelli's. It sounds like you received an awesome selection of things. You can't go wrong with our salads and grinders. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your positive experience. We read and share every review that we receive and we will be sure to give the staff a well deserved high five. Thank you for being our customer. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again, soon.
GRAZIE ~

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Great Deli Style place to visit. Fresh food...subs, wraps and to go meals...Awesome desserts. I had a roast beef wrap on wheat with vegetables, provolone cheese and black olives, & homemade chocolate mousse for dessert. My husband had a pulled pork to go meal without bread and it came with cole slaw. There have a wide variety of sides to choose from. If I had it to do over, I would order a to go meal like my husband did. The wrap was ok, but my husbands pulled pork and cole slaw was excellent. My personal preference, skip the wrap and bread and go with meat and some awesome deli sides. Desserts were plenty, decadent, and worth the trip just for that.

NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

silvermanarts,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. We love that you'd come in just for our desserts. People love our cannoli and waffle rolled cheesecake. There are so many things to try! We hope you'll give our Italian Combo with everything a try, too. It is an all time favorite of our customers. We think grabbing meat to go & sides is also an awesome thing. You can't go wrong with pulled pork & slaw! We look forward to serving you again, soon. Thank you for stopping in!

Reviewed 25 May 2017

I've been in meetings in Waterbury where they have catered from Nardelli's and it was always good but this is the first time I've actually visited a shop. WOW! They have so much to choose from! Of course they have deli sandwiches but they also have prepared foods like sausage and peppers, salads, and yummy desserts. I had the italian combo on a wrap and it was one of the best sandwiches I ever had! I seriously can't stop thinking about this place and plan to go back soon.

2  Thank maisiemom
NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2017

maisiemom,
We are thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us visiting our Milford location.
We are also glad to hear that you've enjoyed our catering. Our Italian Combo was a great choice. We hope that you will come back and keep trying new things. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you again, soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

I'd never been to a Nardelli's shop before yesterday, but was in Milford, and needed a quick sandwich to take on the road. I was absolutely shocked at what I found. From the second I walked in, I was taken by the amazing presentation, and variety of foods offered. Everything looked fresh, appetizing and well-displayed. Both counter person and cashier were welcoming. I had a roast beef wrap, which contained medium rare beef, as opposed to that overdone brown beef-life substance at Subway. The pickle jar on the counter was a nice touch!! Can't wait for my next visit. Great job, Nardelli's!

1  Thank Steve M
NardellisCT, Owner at Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Steve M.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your first experience with us. We read & share every review that we receive, and we know that our staff will be pleased to see this one. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to serving you again, soon.
Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe

Been to Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe? Share your experiences!