“Good, reasonable place for lunch”
Review of China King

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China King
Ranked #92 of 167 Restaurants in Middletown
Reviewed 31 December 2016

My husband and I have eaten at China King in Middletown for lunch twice after going to the movies. The food is made fresh to order. They have a large variety of lunch specials. The portions are huge and very tasty. The small seating area was very clean. We would definitely consider returning.

Reviewed 19 September 2016

This place offers the standard array of Chinese takeout options. The food is prepared quickly. It's cheap. The ambiance is awful.

Reviewed 7 August 2016

We generally order the basics, lo mein, fried rice, wonton soup, egg and spring rolls or veggie platters. Food is good consistently. The delivery man is always pleasant too.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is located in a good location next to the movie theater but I go there even if I'm not at the movies they have the greatest rice ever in a Chinese restaurant their prices are reasonable. I know that Asian people if they'll get to you or speak to you right away it's not that they're trying to be rude. I have nothing but good experiences from them. They are very nice and never messed up my order. In fact the girl that knows me so well she remembers my order for him to order the same three items every time lol.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

The front desk person was incredibly rude, the order was wrong and food was not good. NEVER AGAIN. Travelers beware. Great Wall is much better and so friendly