“Perfect doggie accomodation”
Review of Stables Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Burnaston
Stables Lodge
Reviewed 27 August 2016

What more can I say, just from speaking to Jane on the phone for intial enquires, was a breath of fresh air, she was so friendly and made you feel welcomed and accomadating. Especially for dogs. We left our booking to the last minute and they made every effort to fit us in. We were late arriving but Jane still met us there and greeted us with a smile and warmth. She showed us to our lodge which was well equipped with everything you'd need, even milk, tea, sugar and coffee. The best thing was Jane made bluebell our dog feel so welcomed, she cuddled and fussed her. There were bowls, towels and treats waiting.

There was a lovely lead free garden area for dogs. Stables lodge are definatley about helping our four legged family members.

The stables lodge are well placed for anything you want to do in that area, everything was easy to get to. Location PERFECT, for everything.

The lodges were clean and had everything you needed for all types of breaks that you may need.

Amazing break away, thank you to both janes for making bluebells first holiday away with us a great time.

Room Tip: Lodge 1 and 7 ideal for doggies.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Everything has been thought of there were two adults, two children and a dog in our apartment. It was done to a very high spec and really clean. Milk tea bags cling film even dog bowls bags and treats had been thought of. It feels like to are in the middle of nowhere but actual you are just a few minutes away from everything

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

We came here to meet up with friends as this was a good halfway point. The welcome on arrival was lovely and the apartments was cleaned to a very high standard. It was just myself and my 11 year old son who stayed in our apartment this time but we are already planning to return with my husband also for a longer stay. Lovely large field to the front to play games on and bbqs avaliable to use, just bring your own charcoal. The owners really have thought of everything right down to cling film and foil and an air fresher. I have stayed in many self catering apartments before and have brought loads of things with me as I did this time but they stayed in the car as was all provided. There is a garage and shop in walking distance but everything else is a short drive in the car. We visited Derby and Mercia marina and both were easy to find and close by.
I am really sad that we have only stayed 2 nights this time as don't want to leave but we will be back!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2016

My family helped me celebrate my 70th birthday at the end of May. We hired 6 lodges and the pent house. Ages of the guests ranged from 70+ to 1 year! The lodges were lovely, clean, bright, comfortable, tea, coffee & milk provided. Lots of safe outside space for the childrean and 1 dog!
The function room was something else, beautifully equiped with everything you could possibly need, including a large TV. The industrial heated trolly was perfect for the BBQ and brunch. The outside undercover decking area, was well used as the weather wasn't perfect.
Jane & her team regularly emptied the rubbish, & were happy to help in anyway they could.
I had an amazing celebratory weekend, Thank you Jane & your team. Thouroughly recommend, Stables Lodges as an excellent venue for your special event.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2016

I have just come back from stables lodges for my hen doo. I really couldn't have asked for a more perfect location. The lodges are very modern and are really well equipped. Further to that, the function room had everything else that you needed to help you settle in for your time there. You are surrounded by a beautiful views and have access to all main roads. I will definitely be back and will be telling all my family and friends about it. Thanks so much for making my time at stable lodges so enjoyable.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Been to Stables Lodge? Share your experiences!